- Advanced Instruments, Inc., launched the Delta Instruments CombiScope™ FTIR 600 at the North American Lab Managers Association (NALMA) Workshop...
- ATLANTA, GEORGIA, USA— Advanced Instruments, Inc., today introduced the A2O® Advanced Automated Osmometer, a multi-sample instrument that sets new benchmarks for analytical performance, ease of use, and true walk away operation capabilities in osmolality testing...
- NEW ORLEANS — Advanced Instruments, Inc. announced today that the company will rebrand its entire Spiral Biotech product line as Advanced Instruments during 2011...
- For nearly 15 years, Advanced Instruments’ Spiral Biotech QCount® automated colony counting system led the way in bacterial enumeration. Its high resolution black-and-white camera and unmatched QCount software...
- NORWOOD, MASSACHUSETTS, U.S.A. – September 13, 2010 – Advanced Instruments will make three scientific presentations at the AOAC Annual Meeting in Orlando, Florida, September 26-29, 2010, including one at the prestigious Wiley Award Symposium.
- DALLAS, TEXAS, U.S.A. — September 13, 2010 — Advanced Instruments, Inc.,introduced the Delta Instruments LactoScopeTM C3+/ C4+ milk analyzer today at the International Dairy Show. The new instrument is ideal for milk and cheese processors that require highly cost-effective dairy component analysis. The instrument incorporates midinfrared
(MIR) technology recognized worldwide by the IDF and AOAC as a standard method
- NORWOOD, MASSACHUSETTS, U.S.A. — Advanced Instruments’ new Delta Instruments SomaScope™ Smart has received approval for sale in the U.S. from the Lab Committee of the National Conference on Interstate Milk Shipments (NCIMS) as the industry’s first somatic cell counter to feature a Light Emitting Diode (LED)as its light source.
- SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA, U.S.A. — May 24, 2010 — Advanced Instruments today introduced an enhanced version of it Autoplate® Spiral Plating System with an increased range of bacterial counts and additional operating modes for 150 mm plates. The announcement was made at the 110th General Meeting of the American Society of Microbiologists.
NORWOOD, MASSACHUSETTS, U.S.A. — February 11, 2010 — Advanced Instruments is pleased to introduce three new levels of Osmometer Standard Solutions to its product offering. The 200, 400 and 1000 mOsm/kg H20 level standards are NIST- traceable salt solutions that are packaged in 2mL ampules, 10 ampules per box. The kits are available for immediate release.
- NORWOOD, MASSACHUSETTS, U.S.A. – January 14, 2010 – Advanced Instruments, Inc.’s new Spiral Biotech Autoplate® Spiral Plating System delivers faster cycle times, a touchscreen display, and a self-cleaning feature that boost processing speed and efficiency in microbiology laboratories.
- NORWOOD, MASSACHUSETTS, U.S.A. — January 11, 2010 — Advanced Instruments announced that its AnoxomatTM Anaerobic System for the laboratory cultivation of bacteria provides important “green” advantages over gas-bag methods that generate large quantities of hazardous waste.
- NORWOOD, MASS. Advanced Instruments (www.aicompanies.com) and its subsidiary companies--Spiral Biotech, Delta Instruments and D & F Control Systems exhibited a comprehensive range of instruments for the dairy-processing industry at the World Wide Food Exposition in Chicago, Illinois.
- Advanced Instruments, Inc. today introduced the Advanced® 2020-BIO Multi-Sample Osmometer as the first true automation- friendly osmometer for the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Spiral Biotech, an Advanced Instruments company, introduced its new Autoplate® Spiral Plating System – which delivers faster cycle times, a touch screen display, and self-cleaning features that boost processing speed and efficiency in microbiology laboratories – at The American Society for Microbiology’s (ASM) 2009 General Meeting.